Become a Raviv Method Practitioner in Overcoming Learning & AD(H)D Difficulties
Sign up today for our Practitioner’s Training Course in London
Enrolment is now open for the London training course for people to become practitioners of The Raviv Method, the breakthrough therapy that helps children and adults to overcome learning and AD(H)D difficulties.
Therapists, teachers and parents are invited to enrol for the course, which will take place over four weekends, on the following dates:
Course sessions will be held at the Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, Paddington, London W2 3EL, which is only minutes from London Paddington railway station and Lancaster Gate underground station, as well as the Bayswater and Queensway stations.
Sign up by July 1st and save £200 with our Early-booking Discount
Natural Approach, Exceptional Results
The Raviv Method works amazingly well to address key learning skills and specific learning difficulties, including: Dyslexia and verbal-linguistic function (reading), Attention Deficit (Hyper Active) Disorder –AD(H)D, Dyspraxia (motor skills), Dyscalculia (mathematical skills), Dysgraphia (writing skills), memory and organisation skills, time management, and stress management.
The method is focused and achieves rapid results. Programmes for addressing learning difficulties and AD(H)D take about 4-6 months. Major improvements can be seen typically within 16-24 weeks.
Dr John Richer, consultant clinical psychologist in the paediatrics department at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, cautiously endorses the method :”What I like about The Raviv Method is that it looks at where children are developmentally, then works with them to take them forward. The idea is to rebuild the skills and understanding that a child has missed out on.” (Source: Daily Telegraph 29/4/2006)
What can I get from the course?
The course will provide you with:
• A diploma and certificate as a Raviv Method Practitioner, once you complete the training.
• The opportunity to start working as a Raviv Practitioner immediately after completing the course.
• The ability to start using some techniques straight away – even after your first session.
• Entry to our list of approved practitioners – so we can refer people to you, if you wish.
• Free access to future Practitioner Training Courses, if you want to refresh your skills.
Dates are spaced apart deliberately – allowing time for you to practice techniques before the next session. For example, therapists and parents can try simple methods immediately.
The course will provide you with:
• A basic understanding of the functions of the brain.
• An in-depth understanding of the theory and principles behind The Raviv Method.
• The ability to provide hands-on treatment for clients, using our programmes.
You will become a practitioner in five key areas:
• Pre-school Learning: Preparing children for school.
• Overcoming Learning Difficulties: Dyslexia and verbal-linguistic function (reading), Attention Deficit (Hyper Active) Disorder –AD(H)D, Dyspraxia (motor skills), Dyscalculia (mathematical skills), Dysgraphia (writing skills), memory and organisation skills, time management, and stress management.
• Academic Excellence: Achieving improved grades, relatively easily.
• ADHD: Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder.
• Brain Longevity: how to improve memory and cognitive skills in people aged 50-70 years.
As a qualified Raviv Method Practitioner, you may wish to provide therapy in all or any of these areas. The course gives you a solid grounding in each of these applications.